So I was tagged, so I'm gonna answer questions, not tagging back so no worries there haha
So I was tagged by lovely TheCatAndTheFiddle
1. Since you obviously had to scroll through my journal to find these, how annoyed did you get at my wibbly-wobbly-avoid/don't answer properly-answers?
Lol, not annoyed, I'm pretty indecisive myself
2. If I've tagged you, then, chances are, I like you and you're my friend I'm not going to go around taggin randoms, you know xD So why/how to you put up with me?
You make it sound like it's a chore to chat with you, which it just isn't haha. There's nothing to put up with
It's nice chatting with you
3. If I've tagged you it also means that you are insanely talented in my eyes <3 Any tips for us sitting here with out stones, scratching lines into the walls of our caves?
Well.. I'm not insanely talented and I'm no pro so it feels weird to give out tips. But if I could give one I'd say that if you can't get something to look right then go find some reference to help, whether it being a free stock from somewhere or taking your own. I tend to take photos of my hands a lot because I always want to draw hands in such annoying positions haha. Reference doesn't make anyone less of an artist. You have to see something at least once to know how it looks.. and even then we can't hold in every single bit of information
4. Have you ever watched any of the Ghibli movies? If so, which ones and which did you like the most? If not, WHY!? SIT YO ASS DOWN AND WATCH ONE!
I haven't but I do want to see some of the ones which are mentioned a lot like Princess Mononoke and My neighbour Totoro and Spirited Away
5.What was the last book you read? Gimme a brief description and if you liked it or not (English teacher question 8D)
Last book I read was The Hunger Games, I have the other sequels to read to read too. It was pretty good, though I knew before what would happen since I saw the film first. But the book was more... gory. Not gory but y'know, better injuries haha XD
6. Running out of questons... What's your favourite smell?
Favourite smell... My mam's pasta bake haha
7. Did you have any favourite toys, comfort blankets as a kid?
I hardly remember last week nevermind years ago... Uhmmm.. I do know I had a hug bugs bunny that was like a metre and half long. He was pretty cool and a good cushion for me to land on when my bro would toss me around lol
8. Favourite time of day?
.. 6pm - 2am
9. Favourite place?
World~ New York
Nearby~ My Kitchen lol
10. Favourite colour? (I told you I was running out of questions xD)
I really like bright yellowy-green, like on my page. I'd never wear it but.. I still like it for some reason
specially when paired with orange like my tumblr page haha
11. Did you do wibbly-wobbly answers to these, like me or did you answer them as straightly and precisely as possible?
I think I did okay.. right?
Weee~ well there we go, little bits of random about me I guess.
In other news, I deleted my graphics account because I saw that things like it were being taken down so.. don't want to risk having that taken down and then maybe this one since they're linked. I'll keep graphics stuff on my tumblr, not that I make much anyway haha
Uhm... not much of an update.. I haven't got my card yet, but it should be on the way~ So cash commissions soon hopefully~
Have my one and only exam on friday...
Oh yeah, I got a lovely present of Faiyuuhi
.. I will basically have a shrine of her work on my wall she sent me so much!
Uhmm.. I just finished eating eggybread.. it was good